Categories for Buildings

Wesley Methodist Chapel, Oxford Street, Harrogate

The chapel was built in 1862 and is a Grade II listed building. The façade is Hexastyle Corinthian. Before 1862 the chapel had been at the corner of Beulah Street and Oxford Street. The Chapel was extensively refurbished in 1994 when the foyer at the entrance to the church was created and major alterations made to the facilities in the Lower Hall. A book entitled Celebrating 150 years The History of Wesley Chapel Harrogate 1862-2012 is available.